Personal Savings Accounts and Certificates of Deposit
North Side Federal offers a variety of savings accounts to meet a number of needs. North Side Federal also offers certificates of deposit (CDs) at competitive rates for a variety of terms. Certificates are federally insured and guarantee a positive rate of return, making them dependable investments for all stages of life.
Choose from a number of accounts with low minimum balances, no monthly fees, and competitive rates:
- Passbook or Statement Savings - minimum balance $50.00
- Super Passbook Savings - a higher rate for bigger balances - opening balance $2500.00
- Children's Account - minimum balance $5.00
- Holiday Account - save for those inevitable holiday expenses with this account - Minimum balance $5.00
- Minor Passbook - a passbook or statement account established under the Illinois Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
Compliment your savings with free online banking.
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of deposit are offered in the following terms, each with a minimum balance of $2,000.00:
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- 18 Months
- 24 Months
- 30 Months
- Four Years
- Eight Years
Consider using our certificates of deposit as investment vehicles for your IRA.
To learn more, please call us at 773-561-7051 or visit us at the corner of Clark and Foster in Chicago. For additional information, refer to our rates and disclosures as well as our terms and conditions.